Reykjavik:Golden Circle, South Coast & Northern Lights Combo
Pickup includedWait for a white minibus marked Iceland guided tours, outside of the hotel lobby or bus stop.
- Learn about the history of Iceland on the Golden Circle Tour
- Visit Black Sand Beach and the many natural wonders of the Iceland's South Coast
- See for yourself the amazing natural phenomenon of the Northern Lights
Golden Circle Day Tour
Nature combined with the history of Iceland. See the first parliament and learn about it's history. Visit the Golden waterfall and impressive geyser area. Enjoy the information your English-speaking guide will give you about everything you see.
South Coast Day Tour
Discover beaches with black sand, Sólheimajokull glacier, and Vik village. See the dramatic coastline of Skógafoss, Seljalandsfoss. Spend a full 8-hour day on the beautiful south coast.
Northern Lights Tour
Head out for the 'hunt' as you try to find the best spot to see the lights dancing in the sky. Be amazed as you see the blue and green lights move across the night sky.
- Comfortable minibus
- English-speaking driver guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel
- 3 tours
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• 2 day tours and 1 evening tour.
• This tour is not a tour with an overnight stay, it is 3 tours with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation.
• This package is available from the September 20 to April 15 as the Northern lights are seasonal.
• It is recommended to book the first night possible for the Northern Lights incase of a need to reschedule.