From Reykjavik: Ultimate Bus Passport
- Experience the South Coast of Iceland with stops at amazing waterfalls Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, and Svartifoss
- Discover two of the Iceland's most popular hiking routes, the Laugavegur trail and the Fimmvörðuháls trail
- Explore the dramatic black-sand beach at Reynisfjara, the stunning Diamond Beach, and the wonderful Glacier Lagoon
Discover fabulous beaches, like Reynisfjara black-sand beach, which is currently named the second best beach in Europe by the travel website, Flight Network. Explore Diamond beach, where the icebergs glitter like diamonds on the black sand. Perhaps the highlight of any trip to Iceland is Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, where you'll have time to take a boat trip among the floating icebergs.
This pass also includes a bus transfer to the highlands, either to Landmannalaugar or Þórsmörk, from Hella; both places are very rural and boast unique landscapes. Bring your tent and put together your own adventure. You can hop on and off the bus at any bus stop for as long as you like within the passport's time frame. The pass is valid for transfers from July 1 to August 31.
- Round-trip bus transfer from Reykjavik to Glacier Lagoon with stops along the South Coast
- Round-trip bus transfer from Hella to either Landmannalaugar or Þórsmörk
Prepare for the activity
- Warm clothing
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes