Join a tour where you can watch King Penguins in their natural habitat. Navigate through the Strait of Magellan on a relaxing ferry trip. Get to know historical places located in Tierra del Fuego that tell the stories of this region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Starting time 7:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from hotels, hostels, or any accommodation in Punta Arenas.
- Embark on a scenic ferry trip through the Strait of Magellan
- Visit quaint Porvenir City, including Selknam Square and Porvenir Museum
- Stop at King Penguin Park to observe these beautiful animals
- Travel to Cerro Sombrero town and Estancia San Gregorio
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Punta Arenas
- Round-trip ferry tickets
- Bilingual guide Spanish and English-speaking
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees; Porvenir Museum = CLP 1,000 and King Penguin Park = CLP 12,000
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Arrival and return times might be later than indicated due to weather conditions.
- Upon booking your tour, please provide the full names, dates of birth, and passport numbers for everyone in your group.