Prague: 2-Hour Private Combo Tour by Segway and eScooter
- Discover Kampa Island in the Lesser Town
- See the famous Charles Bridge and the John Lennon Wall
- Zoom up to Prague Castle and Petřín Hill gardens on an eScooter
- Ride on segways up to the beautiful park Sacre Coeur
- Enjoy amazing viewing points and ride alongside the Vltava River
Then, make your way through the Anděl district, around the Vltava riverside to return your Segway to the tour operator's office. Trade it in for a powerful eScooter, and then explore the historical center of Prague on a unique mode of transport. Go into the heart of the Lesser Town, Kampa.
On your way to Kampa Island, see the famous Crawling Babies Statues by David Černý outside the Museum Kampa. See sights such as the Charles Bridge or Velkopřevorský mill, the oldest preserved Renaissance mill from 16th-century with a large wooden wheel. Cross the Prague lovers bridge, pass Lennon´s Wall, filled with John Lennon-inspired graffiti and lyrics from songs by the Beatles. Continue through the small romantic streets of Prague that date back to the Middle Ages.
Journey up Neruda Street to Prague Castle for a unique view of the hundreds of towers of the old city. Visit the Strahov Monastery complex and venture through the winding paths of Petřín Hill gardens to experience your eScooter at its best. Return to the tour office where your journey ends, and discover some famous nearby restaurants for your evening meal. Alternatively, ask your friendly guide for advice on where to go or how to spend the evening elsewhere in Prague. They will also give you practical advice, such as how to avoid rip-off taxis and where to find the best currency exchange services.
- Original Segway personal transporter
- Electric eScooter by a Czech manufacturer
- Raincoat (optional)
- Free refreshment in office
- A practice run before the tour