Playas del Coco: Sunset Sailing and Snorkeling Tour
- Experience a sunset sail on a 66-foot custom-built catamaran
- Snorkel in a tranquil bay or walk along a deserted white sand beach
- Sip your favorite drink from the boat’s open bar
- Enjoy a light meal on board
Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor and enjoy a swim. Snorkel in the bay or take a walk down a deserted white sand beach. While you’re enjoying the sun, sand and sea, the crew will prepare a lunch of chicken or pasta salad, fruit, chips, pico de gallo, guacamole and homemade chocolate chip cookies.
As the sun sets, you’ll see the ever-changing colors of the sky, while enjoying your favorite drink from the boat’s open bar. Capture the moment to show your family and friends the wonders of a Costa Rican sunset.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light meal
- Open bar with beverages for adults and children
- Transfers from select hotels in the Playas del Coco area
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from the beach in front of the volleyball courts by the big tree on the board walk in Playas del Coco. This is located 10 meters north of where the road through Coco dead ends into the beach. I have attached map to assist you in locating this location. We ask that you arrive here at 1:15 pm the day of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Others things to consider bringing with you include a towel, sunblock/sunscreen, a bathing suit, a hat with chin strap and a special snorkel mask if you wear prescription glasses.