Discover the highlights of Florence on a 2.5 hour private guided tour with a licensed guide. Go on a classic walking tour through the city's historic center seeing sights like the Duomo, Dante’s home, Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, and many more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- See the best of Florence on a 2.5 hour guided walking tour
- Experience the Florentine way of life, new and old
- Learn about Florence’s architectural gems and the history behind the buildings
- Expert licensed guide
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional headset
- Optional pickup
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable footwear and weather-appropriate clothing.