From Phuket and Khao Lak: Early Riser Phi Phi Island Tour
Pickup includedAt your hotel's lobby or entrance of your villa.
- Beat the crowds on this early-morning trip to the stunning Phi Phi Islands
- See Monkey Bay, home to a colony of monkeys
- Marvel at towering limestone rocks at Maya Bay and explore Viking Cave
See Loh Samah Bay and explore Viking Cave on Phi Phi Don, which is accessible only by boat. Continue to the Pileh Lagoon, surrounded by limestone mountains. Visit the hidden cove of Monkey Bay that’s home to a colony of monkeys.
Enjoy an unlimited buffet lunch at a beachside restaurant, before spending some leisure time on the white sand beach at Bamboo Island. Snorkel along the coral reef 50 meters offshore or take a walk around the island.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Khao Lak or central Phuket by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tour of Phi Phi Island
- Live tour commentary provided in English, French or German (depending on option chosen)
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket rental
- Buffet lunch
- National Park entrance fees, which are 400 BHT per adult and 200 BHT per child and must be paid at the pier
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
- Waterproof camera
• Transfer time between Khao Lak and the pier is 2 hours, each way
• Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will allow you a photo around Maya Bay but there will be no stop or access to the beach. Additional visit to Ko Rang Yai for swimming or sunbathing will be included
• Live tour guide in French or German available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only
• It is recommended to bring swimwear, a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and a small amount of cash
• Changing your pickup location cannot be accommodated within the 24 hours prior to tour departure