From Krabi: Phi Phi Islands Small Group Tour
Pickup optionalPick up is done in your lobby between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM.
- Enjoy Bamboo Island before the crowds get there
- Snorkel in Nuy Bay and relax on the beach
- Jump from the boat in Pilhey Lagoon
- Take a pic with Maya Bay empty
- See the Monkeys at Monkey Beach
Kick things off with a visit to the stunning, Bamboo Island. Sprawl out and relax on the beach, and when you're ready, take a dip in the crystal clear waters with your snorkelling gear. Enjoy even more snorkelling at your next stop, Nuy Bay, an equally stunning beach where you can sit back and relax.
Continue on your tour with a quick stop at Monkey Beach. Like its namesake, this particular location is inhabited by an abundance of Monkeys, and as a result, is a fantastic place to get some unique holiday snaps. After your Monkey Beach visit, it's time for a spot of lunch on the beach at Loh Samah Bay. Here, you'll get the opportunity to try some delicious, traditional Thai food. After your meal, enjoy a brief stop in Maya bay, scheduled at a time of day where it is completely exclusive to you, and void of the regular tourist rush. Your next stop is Pilhey Bay where you can feel free to jump right off the boat and into the lagoon, enjoying a mid-afternoon swim in the sun. You'll follow this up with a trip to Viking Cave for another chance for holiday pictures. Whilst here, you can also discover the underwater sea life whilst you snorkel for 30 to 40-minutes. End your day of fun in the sun with a trip back to your hotel, arriving at 4:00 PM for an evening of rest.
- Hotel pick up & drop-off in the Ao Nang Area
- Accident insurance (up to 1 million THB)
- Local and professional English-speaking guide
- Mask for snorkelling and life jacket
- Lunch on the beach
- National park fee
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• The local partner reserves the right to change the program of each tour depending on weather conditions