Parma: Private Pasta-Making Class at a Local's Home
- Take a cooking class with expert home cooks
- Create a genuine connection with local Italian families
- Have fun learning the local recipes from family cook books
- Taste everything you have prepared around the table
During the lesson, your host will reveal the tricks of the trade with 3 authentic regional pasta recipes while you have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients needed to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of local red and white wines.
- Cooking class
- Tasting of three local pasta dishes
- Beverages (water, wine, and coffee)
- Apron and shopping bag
Prepare for the activity
After you make your booking, you will be contacted via email to share all the private details regarding the tour including full address and mobile number. The exact meeting point will be your host's home. When you arrive, ring the doorbell.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The cooking class usually begins at 10:00 AM in the morning or 5:00 PM in the afternoon. However, if you advise the local partner in advance, some flexibility may be possible.
• All dietary requirements can be catered to upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free etc).
• Please advise the local partner of any dietary requirements/preferences at the time of booking.