From Parma: Parma Ham & Parmigiano Reggiano Factory Tour
- Visit a Parmigiano Reggiano factory and discover how milk is processed into this amazing cheese
- Explore the Parma Ham factory and lose yourself in the flavors of the ageing rooms
- Taste Parmigiano Reggiano and Parma ham directly from their producers
- Listen to the history of these products as your guide fascinates you with their legends and secrets
First, stop at the Parmigiano Reggiano PDO production factory. Discover how milk is processed and transformed into Parmigiano Reggiano PDO. Find out why this extraordinary cheese can be preserved for years and why its quality improves over time without any chemical additives. Learn how to distinguish between cheese of different ageing thanks to a guided tasting.
Continue to the Parma Ham PDO production factory. See the production phases of this renowned kind of cold cut. Start from the meat processing and lose yourself in a journey of flavors until the tasting of the final product. End your tour with a tasting of Parma ham and savor its sweetness and unique flavor.
Return to Piazza Garibaldi at 2:00 PM.
- Entrances in all production factories
- English and Italian-speaking guide
Prepare for the activity
Tourist information office on the main Parma square. Address: Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 1, 43121 Parma PR. Please note that the meeting point is located in the restricted area which is prohibited to enter with an unauthorized vehicle. The closest parking lot available is Parcheggio Toschi.Open in Google Maps ⟶