Paris Highlights: 2-Hour Classic Walking Tour
- Experience the romance of Paris on a walking tour of its classic sites
- Walk through the Tuileries Gardens
- Learn the history of Paris, from the days of the French monarchy to the Republic
- Get a better orientation of the City of Lights to explore at leisure later
- See the Louvre Museum and Musee D’Orsay
Start at the Eiffel Tower, admiring Gustav Eiffel’s iconic iron tower before moving on to the unique Pont Alexandre III. Marvel at the opulence of the Louvre Museum, home to famous works of art, such as the “Mona Lisa,” “Venus de Milo,” and “Winged Victory of Samothrace.”
Swing by beautiful Musee D’Orsay to see the site of the world’s finest collection of French Impressionist art. Wander through the Tuileries Gardens, a perfect spot to settle down for lunch at a café among the chestnut trees.
Finally, stroll along the Seine River, stopping in the Place de Concorde and admire the Egyptian obelisk. Your guide will point out many other Paris icons, including the Ecole Militaire, Les Invalides, Pont du Alexander III, Grand and Petit Palais.
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Hôtel Tourisme Avenue located at 66 Avenue de la Motte-Picquet, 75015 Paris, France. Closest metro station: La Motte Picquet-Grenelle (lines 6, 8 & 10). Look for signs that point to Sortie 4 ("Rue Pondichery").Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes