Paris Catacombs Special Access Entry Ticket
- Skip the long lines to the Paris Catacombs
- Get exclusive access to areas of the catacombs usually closed to the public
- Hear incredible stories about how 6 million people came to be buried in this city of the dead
Hear the unbelievable story of how the catacombs were built, and the massive project that was undertaken to move bones from around the city to this point. Your special access status means the guards will also open gates just for your group, letting you into areas such as a secret chapel decorated with skulls and femurs.
The Paris Catacombs are just as much a symbol of city at the Notre Dame or Eiffel Tower. They contain bones representing some 2,000 years of history, and their construction was a unique civil engineering project that helped give rise to the modern-day city. See a different and completely surprising side to the "City of Lights" on a unique adventure beneath its streets!
- Skip-the-line entry to the Paris Catacombs
- Access to special areas of the Paris Catacombs
- Small group tour of no more than 19 people
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Meet in front of Café du Rendez-vous, 2 Avenue du Général Leclerc, 75014 Paris. Directions by metro: Take Line 4 or 6 to Denfert-Rochereau Metro Station. Upon leaving the train, follow the "sortie" (exit) sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Pregnant women are also not allowed to attend this tour for security reasons
• Please be advised that there are 130 steps to the Paris Catacombs. Unfortunately, there is no elevator access. Those with heart problems, claustrophobia, or other medical conditions should take this into consideration before booking this tour
• The Paris Catacombs have changed their admission policy to ensure that only 200 people are allowed inside at any given time. Although tickets are pre-booked with skip-the-line access, this may mean a slight delay on entering if capacity has already been reached. Such cases will be limited but please be patient if you travel on a busy day and are affected by this unavoidable circumstance
• This tour only operates in English