Small Group 3-Hour Guided Louvre Highlights Tour
- Enjoy a fully guided 3-hour tour of the Louvre, the world's largest museum
- See world-famous masterpieces, such as the Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory, the Venus de Milo and the sumptuous apartments of Napoloen III
- Skip the long lines and head straight for the highlights with your expert local guide
The Louvre’s awkward layout is due to the fact that it was not intended to function as a museum; the sprawling structure has nearly 10 miles of galleries. Trust your guide to navigate the halls, conveying you efficiently to the most important works, but also pointing out numerous lesser-known beauties that you might have passed without noticing. You might appreciate the French Crown Jewels, Egyptian antiquities many thousands of years old, sculptural wonders by Michelangelo, and large-format canvases such as Liberty Leading the People and the Coronation of Napoleon. Admire the richly furnished and decorated salons preserved from the Second Empire, the last time the Louvre was home to a sovereign.
And of course, you won’t leave without spending some time in the presence of the most famous painting in the world, Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Thanks to your guide’s explanations and anecdotes about this enigmatic image, you’ll leave with a better sense of why she’s such a wonder to behold. At the conclusion of your guided service, you will have the option of remaining in the museum... until closing time if you wish.
- Small group, 3-hour fully guided tour of the Louvre museum
- Fully accredited local guide
- Skip-the-line entry tickets
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Arc du Carrousel 75001 Paris Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel, a large arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top. It is located across the road from the Louvre's courtyard. Turn your back on the glass Pyramid and you will see it across the road, just past the roundabout. Metro station : Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (line 1, 7).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Small groups of 6 people or fewer
• Continue exploring the museum at your leisure if you wish after your tour