Paris: Eiffel Tower by Night Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- Skip the famously long lines to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy panoramic views of the illuminations of Paris after dark
- Learn the story of the iron tower's construction
- Experience the evening illuminations of the Eiffel Tower from up close
Meet your English-speaking guide at the Museum of Architecture at the Palais de Chaillot for the best views of a world famous icon. They will tell stories from the past and present of the Eiffel Tower, before leading you past the famously long lines to ascend to the 2nd floor.
Enjoy spectacular views of Paris illuminated for the night, with bird’s-eye views of many of the city's most famous monuments, such as the Sacre-Coeur and Notre-Dame de Paris.
One of mankind’s engineering marvels, the Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 World Fair. The iron lattice work now stands as a proud and much-loved icon of France. It is still the tallest structure in Paris. Look down at the city from the observation deck of the 1,063-foot-tall monument, and experience its illuminations from a perfect vantage point.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets (when appropriate) to always hear your guide
- Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
In front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road side. A representative will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket and holding a sign for easy recognition at the meeting point. Arriving by metro: Take lines 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower (the signs are brown). The exit is number 1. As you exit the metro, you will see the Palais Arriving by taxi: Ask your driver to take you to the Trocadero and then ask to be dropped in front of the entrance of Palais de Chaillot. Arriving by foot: The Palais de Chaillot is the large building on the Place du Trocadero. The Architecture Museum is in the building on the left. The building faces the road and the main entrance is on the road side. GPS Coordinates: 48.862905, 2.288235Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Warm clothing
- Baby strollers
• Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure. Guests arriving after the departure time cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
• With regret, the tour is not suitable for those in wheelchairs or with any impairment requiring special assistance
• Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated
• The Eiffel Tower can be cool and sometimes windy at night. Please bring a sweater and/or jacket
• Please be aware that some locations may be busy during standard operating hours