Paris: Eiffel Tower Direct Access and Illuminations Cruise
- See the monuments of Paris floodlit for the night on an illuminations cruise
- Experience the charm and romance of Paris from a different perspective
- Take advantage of a flexible cruise ticket to sightsee at your leisure
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramas of Paris from the viewing platforms of the Eiffel Tower
First, ascend to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower to admire the beauty of Paris with your friends, family, or as couple. Soak in the stunning vistas of the city and its monuments, such as the Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, and Louvre Museum.
Then, see the “City of Lights” illuminated for the night on a 1-hour Illuminations Cruise down the River Seine. Boats depart from a pier just 5 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower, and run every hour in winter and every 30 minutes in the summer. You can use your illumination cruise ticket at any time and day without changing the date.
Experience Paris after dark, and marvel at monuments floodlit for the night, such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame de Paris, and many more. Cruise under romantic bridges, including the historic Pont Alexandre III and Pont Neuf.
- Direct access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Audio commentary during the river cruise
- Ticket to the summit
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• This tour does not include the services of a live guide. You will visit the Eiffel Tower on your own, and enjoy audio commentary during the river cruise
• Your ticket for the illuminations cruise is valid for more than 3 months, and you can use it at any time during your stay in Paris
• The cruise timetable is as follows: from April to September boats depart every 30 minutes from 17:00-22:00 (no service at 19:30), and at weekends (and weekdays in June, July and August) boats run from 19:00-23:00; from October to March boats depart every hour from 17:00-21:30 (no service at 19:30), and at weekends (and weekdays during French "Zone C" school holidays), boats run from 19:00-22:30
• There is no left-luggage facility at the Eiffel Tower for items such as wheeled suitcases, large luggage, non-folding strollers, etc.