Sacré-Coeur and Montmartre Tour with Expert Guide
- Explore the exterior of the Basilica of the Sacred Heart with an expert guide
- Discover the artist neighborhood of Paris: Montmartre
- Visit Place du Tertre, one of the most famous squares of Montmartre
Your guided tour begins with a visit outside the Sacred Heart. Learn about both the exterior and interior of the Basilica from your expert guide. See the largest mosaic in the world, Christ in Majesty, depicting the Sacred Heart of Jesus, worshiped by the Virgin Mary, Jeanne d'Arc, and St. Michael the Archangel.
After the Basilica your guide will take you to the village of Montmartre. This neighborhood of Montmartre has always stood apart from the rest of Paris, not just as the large hill in the city’s northern 18th Arrondissement, but as the home to artists, revolutionaries and outsiders who have played an important part in the unique history of Paris.
These streets hold wild stories and a unique perspective around every corner and the Place du Tertre is one of the most famous squares of Paris. There is no neighborhood more magical than Montmartre.
- Professional guide
- Tour of the Basilica of the Sacré heart (there is no skip-the-line entrance for the Basilica)
- Tour of Montmartre and Place du Tertre
- Entrance for the Dome
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the Carrousel de Saint-Pierre, inside of the Square Louise-Michel. Once you arrive, you will be able to see the Cathedral on the top of the hill. Your host will be wearing a blue badge with the tour partners logo around the neck.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• No photography is allowed inside