Paris: River Cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy the best views of Paris from the water
- See iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Grand Palais and Notre Dame
- Cruise under the romantic bridges of the Seine River
Starting at the Eiffel Tower, cruise leisurely on a comfortable boat down the river for a taste of elegant Parisian life. Glide past The Grand Palais, the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Opt for a VIP cruise in the afternoon and benefit from a live guide who will meet you before skipping the line to board. Go straight to a private VIP area and terrace at the front of the boat. Your guide will entertain you throughout the leisurely cruise with anecdotes and intriguing historical facts.
Alternatively, you can choose the audio commentary option and listen to informative stories about Paris.
The Paris cruise goes as far as the Institute of the Arabic World at the Ile Saint-Louis before returning you to the Eiffel Tower, and it's the most relaxing way to sightsee in Paris and is the only way to explore the city free of traffic noise and congestion.
- 1-hour cruise
- Audio commentary in French, English, and Spanish
- Drinks and snacks
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher at the company office: Vedettes de Paris - Port de Suffren, 75007, Paris, to get access on the next boat departure. The nearest transportation stops are: Line 6: Bir Hakeim, and RER C: Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Cruise runs every 45 minutes during low season (October to March)
• Cruise runs every 30 minutes during high season (April to September)
• Boarding takes place 15 minutes before departure, unless you have selected the VIP option to skip the line
• If you want to change the date of your cruise, you can come in a range of 7 days around your booking date and the crew will accept your voucher
• Drinks and snacks are available to purchase on board