Paris: Seine River Cruise, Louvre Ticket and 2-Day Bus Pass
- Explore the major attractions in Paris with a hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Discover the Louvre with a skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Enjoy the most beautiful and stunning monuments along the Seine River
You can also visit the Louvre Museum with a skip-the-line ticket allowing you to enter at either at 10:30 AM or 1:00 PM. Discover one of the largest museums in the world, with its exhibitions and collections that include nearly 460,000 works.
Complete the tour and admire Paris from the water with a commented 1-hour cruise on the Seine River. Enjoy recorded comments and make use of the individual headphones with commentary available in 14 languages French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Skip-the-line access to the Louvre Museum
- 1-hour cruise on the River Seine
- 2-day hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local supplier agency on 2 rue des Pyramides, which is located next to the Joan of Arc Golden Statue on a horse. The nearest metro station is on line 1 either Tuileries or Palais Royal, or Metro:Pyramides on line 7 or 14. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• The closing of the rooms starts at 5:30 PM and 9:30 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays
• Please note the Louvre entrance ticket is time stamped, you will have to be on time in order to enter the museum. The Louvre ticket is non-refundable in cases of delays or no-shows
• The hop-on hop-off bus pass is valid once you start using it and for two consecutive days
• The cruise ticket is valid when you use it from Port de la Bourdonnais on pier 3, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
• Photographic ID is required to enter the museum
• To ensure optimal visiting conditions during renovation works in the Salle des Etats, the Mona Lisa will be moved temporarily to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) from July 17 to mid-October 2019.