Private Family Tour of Louvre Museum
- Discover world-famous masterpieces with a private guide
- Enchant the kids with fun detective games related to the exhibits
- Marvel at the pearls of the Italian Renaissance, Egyptian period and French Revolution
Both a fun and educational way to discover one of the world's finest art collections in Paris, this is a tour to admire the Italian Renaissance, Egyptian period, French Revolution, and many more with your whole family.
- 2-hour private guided tour
- Admission to the Louvre's permanent collection
- Interaction between tour guide and kids
- Audio guide
- Temporary exhibitions
Prepare for the activity
At the inverted pyramid in the underground mall called Carrousel du Louvre (it is suggested to arrive by underground - line 1 - station "Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre" - exit number 1 "musée du Louvre").Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please provide the age of all attending children so that the tour can be adjusted accordingly
• Travel Agents please provide correct contact details for participants
• Please note this tour is suitable for groups including children of less than 15 years old
• Please note that due to construction at the Louvre, La Joconde has been temporarily relocated until October 2019. There may be a queue to enter the room for viewing.