Paris: Pere Lachaise Cemetery Guided Tour in French
- Explore the cobbled paths of the famous Père Lachaise Cemetery
- See the graves of Marcel Proust, Edith Piaf, Honoré de Balzac, Moliere, La Fontaine, Jim Morrison, Chopin, and many others
- Marvel at stunning funerary art
- Hear anecdotes about the famous, both past and present
On this tour you will discover an enchanted hill in the heart of Paris, with full commentary in this labyrinthine cemetery, famous all over the world for its funerary art and as the final resting home for extraordinary women and men who left their mark in history, art, and literature.
The necro-romantic experience is certified by the Paris Visitors Bureau, and takes you on a trip through history, where the great celebrities of the past come alive. See the tombs of Marcel Proust, Honoré de Balzac, Edith Piaf, Delacroix, Gericault, Jim Morisson, Chopin, Oscar Wilde, and many others. Discover the final resting place of Molière and La Fontaine. Your guide will provide a narrative of energy and passion, balancing humor with historical accuracy to share secrets and anecdotes about the legends of the past and present.
- Live guide
- Entrance fee to the cemetery
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the entrance to Père Lachaise Cemetery on Rue des Rondeaux. The nearest Metro station is Gambetta (Line 3). Please note that the nearest Metro station is not Père Lachaise. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The local supplier regrets that they are unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs, or with any impairments that require special assistance
• Tailor-made tours are available on request