Best of Paris Bike Tour
- Cruise the streets of Paris and see the city’s top sites by bike
- Enjoy the personal attention of a fun local guide, in a small group
- Learn how to make the most of your time in Paris with time and money saving tips
On this half-day small-group bike tour you’ll ride along the banks of the Seine River as you breeze by other visitors and locals.
Make stops at the most picturesque spots where your guide will tell you about Paris and share little-known fun and historical facts. You’ll also learn some secrets that will help you later as you explore Paris on your own – such as where to find the shortcut into the Louvre that saves you 2 hours of time waiting in line!
You’ll enjoy a snack break at the Rue Cler outdoor market, where you’ll have a half hour to explore the stalls and try local treats.
- Comfortable aluminum-framed bike
- Stylish helmet
- Fun local guide
- Insider info on all of the top monuments
- Quality rain gear if it rains
- Warm gloves and scarf if it's cold
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of Fontaine Saint-Michel in central Paris. Look out for the guide standing next to the bright blue bike. The closest Metro stop is called Saint-Michel-Notre-Dame and it is easy to access with the Metro line 4 and the RER line C.* The meeting point is also very close to the Metro Line 10 stop "Cluny." *Please note that during the summer months the RER line "C" will be undergoing maintenance and will not be running through central Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶