Paris: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Skip-the-Line Louvre Ticket
- Explore the major attractions in Paris with a hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Discover the Louvre with a skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Admire the architectural beauty of Parisian buildings during the bus tour
You can also visit the Louvre Museum with a skip-the-line ticket allowing you to enter at either at 10:30 AM or 1:00 PM. Discover one of the largest museums in the world, with its exhibitions and collections that include nearly 460,000 works.
- Skip-the-line access to the Louvre Museum
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus pass - depending on the option selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local supplier agency on 2 rue des Pyramides, which is located next to the Joan of Arc Golden Statue on a horse. The nearest metro station is on line 1 either Tuileries or Palais Royal, or Pyramides on line 7 or 14.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The closing of the rooms starts at 5:30 PM and 9:30 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Please note the Louvre entrance ticket is time stamped, you will have to be on time in order to enter the museum. The Louvre ticket is non-refundable in cases of delays or no-shows.
• The hop-on-hop-off bus pass is valid once you start using it and for two consecutive days.
• Photographic ID is required to enter the museum.