Skip the Line: Paris Catacombs Small Group Tour
- Enjoy official priority access to the Catacombs and avoid the 2-hour wait to enter
- Discover the fascinating history of one of Paris’s hidden secrets
- Tour the underbelly of Paris with a veteran guide who has years of experience navigating the Catacombs
- Gain exclusive access to sections closed to the public
Bypass the crowds as you enjoy skip-the-line access, and let a passionate local guide lead the way on your dark adventure. Head down into this endless network of underground stone quarries that house the Catacombs, a macabre installation of carefully stacked bones, and the secrets of the Paris of old.
The Catacombs is home to the remains of several legendary figures in French history, including the Man in the Iron Mask and guillotine victims such as the infamous revolutionary Robespierre.
Fascinating sculptures left behind by quarryman Décure will surprise and delight as you work your way through this subterranean maze in search of its hidden details.
- Official skip-the-line admission
- An enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide
- Access to sections closed to the public
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide just in front of the glass doors of the Catacombs entrance, on the sidewalk. There is no need to enter the line. The exact address is 3/5 avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy. The nearest metro station is "Denfert-Rochereau”. Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the Localers logo, you can't miss it! Please be sure to locate your guide in front of the entrance before entering the Catacombs. Unless you arrive late, do not enter without your guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• The tour involves a lot of walking and climbing stairs – the Catacombs are 130 steps below ground and there are 83 steps up to the exit
• This tour is not recommended for those with cardiac or respiratory problems, those suffering from claustrophobia or any similar nervous condition, or those with young children