Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket
- Enjoy full access to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles for 1 or 2 days
- Learn more about the "Sun King" and other legends of the French Monarchy thanks to your audio guide
- Take a stroll through the formal and informal gardens (on dates when the Fountain Show is unavailable)
- Visit the private estate of Marie Antoinette
- Watch the fountains light up to the sound of music (optional)
- Stroll through the dazzling Hall of Mirrors
Located just 30 minutes from central Paris by train, Versailles was a sleepy village until Louis XIII began to build a hunting lodge there in 1623. By the end of the century, continued expansion saw the town and castle become the symbolic center of the absolute monarchy of the Ancien Régime.
Louis XIV moved the royal family to the palace in 1682, and 2 enormous new wings were added during a 2nd phase of building (1678–1715). Your 1 or 2-day full access pass allows you to visit the State Apartments built by Le Vau. Get a sense of life in the French court as you take a walk through the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Stroll through the legendary gardens at your own pace, and admire fountains, sculptures, and beautifully manicured lawns.
You will also enjoy access to the Grand and Petit Trianon in their own grounds. See where the “Sun King” would entertain in private, and where he would go to escape the rigors of court life. Then, go to Marie Antoinette’s Estate, and discover where she would seek refuge in private.
- Entrance ticket to the Palace, avoiding the ticket purchase lines
- In the Palace: access to the Grand Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Chamber, the Queen’s Chamber and the Apartments of Mesdames
- Access to the whole Versailles domain (Versailles Palace, Marie Antoinette estate, Trianon and Versailles gardens)
- Audio guide (available in 11 languages)
- Food and drinks
When you get there
Present your voucher directly at the Palace entrance. Arrive early - 08:45 - to avoid the long lines at the security check in high season. Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles. Due to works on the train line RER C from July 15th to august 25th, you can only take the train from the Station Javel (Metro 10).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You may experience some waiting time at the security check at the entrance of the Palace of Versailles. You can only skip-the-line for the cash desk with this entrance ticket
• There is an additional fee to access the gardens for the dates with the Fountain Show. Please check the different product options
• Fountain shows take place on Saturdays and Sundays from March 31 to October 28, 2018 and Wednesday August 15
• Musical gardens show takes place on Tuesdays from 3 July to 30 October 2018 and Fridays from 6 April to 26 October 2018
• On the days of the Fountains Show and Musical Garden, the access to the gardens is only free for children 0-5 years old