This activity has GetYourGuide's stamp of approval! Exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a great time guaranteed.
See the “City of Lights” lit up for the night on a 1-hour illuminations cruise of Paris. Glide down the River Seine past fabulous monuments ablaze against the night sky. Pass under the shadows of romantic bridges while music serenades you.
Experience the "City of Lights" after dark on a Paris illuminations cruise
Sail down the River Seine past floodlit monuments such as the Eiffel Tower
Get information about events in Paris from a live guide
Enjoy panoramic views on board a classic Bateaux Parisiens pleasure boat
Be serenaded by the musical accompaniment as you pass illuminated bridges
Take a night cruise of the River Seine and see Paris illuminated for the night. Listen to the on board audio-guide commentary (available in 13 languages) to learn more about the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and other attractions. A live guide will provide information about events in Paris along the way.
Go direct to the boarding area to board one of the famous “Bateaux Parisiens” pleasure boats. You'll be welcomed with a smile as you embark on your cruise from the foot of the Eiffel Tower. See a succession of floodlit bridges and monuments as you listen to the commentary and background music.
Glide gently through the Paris of today and yesterday as you enjoy panoramic views from the classic trimaran, with terrace and exterior passageways. Glory in illuminated sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, and Musée d’Orsay. See the ghastly gargoyles of Notre Dame, pass the imposing façade of the Louvre Museum, Grand Palais, and many more sites.
Using your voucher:
Please print out all vouchers (1 per person) and come straight to the boarding point (pontoon 3, line A). Insert each voucher into the reader with the bar code upwards. There is one barcode per person so don't forget to bring all barcodes.
What’s Not Included
Drinks and snacks
When you get there
Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), Pontoon No. 3, 75007 Paris
• Children under 4 years of age are free
• Please note that smoking is not permitted on board the boat
• Animals are not permitted on board the boat
• It is not possible to bring bulky baggage of more than 16 liters in size onto the boat
• April to September: 10:00 AM – 10:30 PM, every 30 minutes (except 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM). LAST DEPARTURE AT 10:30 PM
• October to March: 10:30 AM – 9:30 PM, every hour (at the minimum) and a few sailings on the half hour. Weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays, 10:30 AM – 9:30 PM. LAST DEPARTURE AT 9:30 PM
• Please note that on 14 July the last departure is at 3:00 PM due to the festivities
• Please note the following exceptions to the above timetable: On 24 December the last departure is at 5:00 PM; on 25 December and 1 January first departures after midday.