This walking tour of neoclassical Paris takes you through an area that changed dramatically in the years prior to the French Revolution. Explore the aristocratic Paris of the Second Empire at the Palais Royal, the Tuileries, and other important sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See the Cour Carré, the oldest existing part of the Louvre
- Explore Place Vendôme, the most luxurious square in Paris
- Discover Place de la Concorde, a neoclassical masterpiece
- Visit the Madeleine Church, a controversial example of neoclassical architecture
- 2-hour guided walking tour
- Food, snacks, and beverages
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the Metro Bourse, in front of Palais Brongniart. Your guide will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.