Paris: Sightseeing Bus with Eiffel Direct Access & Lunch
- See landmarks such as the Louvre Museum and the Opera Garnier
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on the 1st floor terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Ride up to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower after your sightseeing tour and see Paris from a heightened vantage point. Get panoramic views of the Sacré Coeur, the Invalides, the Champ-de-Mars, the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe.
Finish with a lunch break on the heated terrace on the 1st floor of the tower (during renovation works of the 58 Tour Eiffel) where you will taste a delicious French menu or enjoy a 2-hour gourmet lunch cruise at the Bateaux Parisians while admiring impressive and stunning monuments. From April 1, 2020, lunch on the 1st floor of the tower will no longer operate and will instead be served on the terrace of a yacht facing the Eiffel Tower.
Menu from April 1, 2020:
• French-style Platter: Selection of French and Italian cured meat and cheese; or Vegetarian Platter: Fine vegetable pie and zucchini caviar, cheese
• Dessert: Chocolate fondant
• Drink: A glass of wine (white Saumur or red Bergerac) or a soft drink
Days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Departures: Monday, April 1, 2019, to Saturday, 31 August 2019 [10:00 AM] and Friday 18 to Thursday, 31 October 2019 [10:00 AM]
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Departures: From Friday, November 1, 2019, to Tuesday, March 31, 2020 [10:00 AM]
- City sightseeing tour by air-conditioned bus
- Recorded commentary available in 10 languages
- Lunch on the terrace of the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower or Bateaux Parisiens
- Direct access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Services of a multilingual hostess
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local tour operator's office at 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
• The alternative tour will include: a panoramic city tour by air-conditioned coach with recorded commentaries and personal earphones; commentary is available in 10 languages and 3 children (French, English, and Spanish)
• A casual elegant dress code is required for the Bateaux Parisiens.
• The 1st Sunday of each month, the Champs-Elysées Avenue is pedestrian only.
• Please note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.