Eiffel Tower Tour & Arc de Triomphe, River Cruise Tickets
- Ascend to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower to view the city (or the summit, optionally)
- Stand at the center of Paris with your Arc de Triomphe skip-the-line tickets
- Cruise along the Seine River on a relaxing 1-hour boat ride
The Eiffel Tower offers panoramic views of the city—see iconic monuments such as the golden dome of les Invalides and the remains of Notre Dame de Paris. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the Egyptian obelisk at Place de la Concorde and the magnificent roof of the Grand Palais. If you select the summit option on booking, ascend even higher to see out past the city entirely, and check this activity off your bucket list.
Then, within 3 months of purchase, board a panoramic river boat for a 1-hour cruise along the Seine River that starts from the base of the Eiffel Tower, with service that runs every 30 to 60 minutes. See some of Paris’s iconic monuments closer up on this relaxing tour through the city.
You’ll also receive open tickets to visit the Arc de Triomphe, a neoclassical monument built in the ancient Roman style. Located at the center of the city, the view from the top is absolutely worth it—see the streets radiate out from this center point in a star-shaped pattern. At the base, visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, which pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died during the First World War. Observe the eternal flame being lit at 6:30 PM every night and wander the exhibition that explains the symbolic importance of this monument.
- English-speaking guide at the Eiffel Tower
- Access to first and second floor
- Access to summit (if option selected)
- Arc de Triomphe ticket
- 1-hour Seine River cruise tour
- Live guide or audio guide at the Arc de Triomphe
- Audio guide at the river cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside the Boulangerie Patisserie De la Tour Eiffel, on the corner between 26 Rue de Monttessuy and 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais in the 7th district of Paris: 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Eiffel Tower tickets must be used on the tour date. The river cruise and Arc de Triomphe tickets can be used any other day until the expiration date of the tickets.
• Wheelchair users and walking stick users are not allowed to visit the summit level of the Eiffel Tower
• An audio guide is available for the river cruise