2-Hour Paris Tour with Lunch Cruise
- View the city's must see sites on a 2-hour Paris tour
- Cruise along Champs Elysees Avenue
- See sights like the Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square and Opera Garnier
- Enjoy views of the Eiffel Tower
- Admire the Rose Window at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Sail down the River Seine
- Dine on a 3-course lunch as you see the sites of Paris
Get ready for a whirlwind tour of Paris with a friendly driver-guide aboard the deluxe minibus. On this 2-hour Paris sightseeing tour, you’ll journey down the Avenue des Champs Elysees from the Triumph Arch to the Concorde Square.
Then, cruise over to the Notre Dame Cathedral with fantastic views of gargoyles, chimeras and the famous Rose Window. Admire Vendome Square, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre and Madeleine Church along the way.
Then, set off for an elegant lunch cruise down the River Seine. Listen to a talented singer and pianist as they entertain you with interesting anecdotes about Paris, its history and its people.
Enjoy Paris in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere as the glass-covered boats offer perfect views of Paris and its beautiful monuments. Depart from the Eiffel Tower, cruise along the left bank until the Ministry of Finance at Bercy and return to the Eiffel Tower via the right bank with a turn around the Statue of Liberty.
- Transportation by deluxe minibus
- 2-hour Paris Tour
- Photostop at Notre Dame Cathedral for 15-20 minutes
- Lunch cruise on the Seine River
- Return transportation is not included in this tour.
Prepare for the activity
• No cancelations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date