Oahu: Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour
Pickup includedWaikiki Hotel
- Visit landmark sites and hidden locations known to locals
- Experience Hawaii from a local nature guide
- Learn about Hawaiian geology, rich history, and traditions
- See dramatic sea cliffs, isolated beaches, tropical rainforests and majestic mountains
- Bring a camera or mobile phones to best capture the beauty of Oahu
The itineraries vary with each tour, some suggested spots include Lanai Point, Halona Blowhole, Sandy's Beach, Makapu'u, Hanauma Bay (selected as 2017's Best Beach in the USA) Pali Lookout, and the Byodo-in Temple.
Your tour starts with pick-up at a time of your choosing. As you drive to the different locations, you are more than welcome to stop if you see something interesting along the way, such as a Hawaiian monk seal who just happens to be basking on the beach or a rainbow on the horizon. This is both a flexible and a visual road trip with every day providing different sights to see. For half day tours, you will usually stop at between 5-7 locations. Time spent at each location is up to you, with no rush to move on with the tour until you feel ready. You will visit scenic and historic sites and will also be able to stop for a snack and/or lunch if you desire.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Experienced guide
- Entrance fees
- Umbrellas (if required)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Let us know if we need to install a child seat for children 6 and under