Oahu: 2-Hour Historic Downtown Honolulu Scavenger Hunt
- Make your way through Honolulu solving clues and completing challenges
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic streets of Honolulu
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Play the Quest, see the sights and experience Honolulu in a whole new way
Guided by a smartphone, make your way among well-known monuments and some often overlooked gems in this ocean town, solving clues and completing challenges. The adventure will begin with a breathtaking view from a tower high above the palms before leading you into the heart of the city to find the king, the royal palace of kings and queens, public art and the seat of the local government.
Using a smartphone as “the guide” will allow you to start when you want and determine your own pace of play. Stop for some great vista views and snap a picture or two or grab some poi at a local restaurant. Why not, its your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group versus per person pricing, this city tour/ game will offer a great value to those on a budget.
- Smartphone scavenger hunt (for 1 team)
- Smartphone or iPad with internet connection
- Transportation to the starting location
Prepare for the activity
• Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password
• All the information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smartphone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person)
• You may purchase your Quest days, weeks or months before your adventure
• Bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and some paper and of course, a fully charged smartphone
• Points of interest on your Quest: Aloha Tower, King Kamehameha Statue, Iolani Palace and State Capitol