Oahu: Waikiki Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Pickup includedHotel pick-up in Waikiki. Please provide your hotel name and address.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise and even see the green flash!
- Watch the sun dip below the horizon as you take in Hawaii's beautiful coastline
- Sip on tropical Hawaiian cocktails with iconic Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach in the background
- Savor freshly prepared "pupus" (Hawaiian for appetizers) while cruising across crystal clear waters
Treat yourself to an evening on the Honi Olani, our 53- by 30-foot sailing catamaran, and enjoy delicious "pupus", appetizers such as avocado poke, pipikaula (Hawaiian beef) and Maui Onion salad, penne pasta, tortilla chips with pineapple salsa, crudités platter (assorted vegetables), and taro rolls with lilikoi butter. Also enjoy a cheese, grape and cracker plate, a selection of white wines and two free bar drink tickets per adult as you take in the breathtaking landscape of the Hawaiian coast.
Sailing south toward Diamond Head, you may even be so lucky as to glimpse the green flash as the sun slips below the horizon. Enjoy this peaceful evening with the ocean breeze in your hair for an authentic Waikiki experience.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- 2 free bar drinks per adult
- Pupus" (Hawaiian-style meat and seafood appetizers)
- Waikiki hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Check in 20 minutes prior to departure on the 'Honi Olani' vessel in Kewalo Basin Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd – the boat is located close to the Fisherman's Wharf end of the front row. Alternatively, shuttle pick-up is available from the Waikiki hotel 30 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶