San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off 48-Hour Bus Pass
- Explore San Francisco at your own pace with access to 3 different bus loops
- Admire the city illuminations on a Night Tour
- Enjoy live narration in English and multilingual audio guides on every bus
- Relax in Golden Gate Park or the Japanese Tea Garden
- Hop off to explore Pier 39, visit the Aquarium or go to the California Academy of Science
- Learn about the hippie history of Haight-Ashbury
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge, stopping on both sides for fantastic photo opps
- Discover the galleries and dining options of Sausalito
- Travel back to the genteel grandeur of olden days in Pacific Heights
For one affordable price, get a bewildering choice of city sights from the open top double-decker buses. A live, English-speaking guide and multilingual audio guides on board each one provide a wealth of information.
On the Official City Tour you get the best views of San Francisco main sites. Highlights include the Ghirardelli Square, Palace of Fine Arts, South Vista Point with the best view of Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury district, City Hall, Barbary Coast, Financial District, Lombard Street, North Beach, Pier 39, Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf. Be sure to bring your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities along the way, and simply enjoy the live commentary from our entertaining tour guides!
Join the Sausalito Tour for a trip across famous Golden Gate Bridge with stops on both sides and plenty of photo opportunities. A friendly and knowledgeable tour guide shares the incredible history of the bridge, its conception, creation and its place as one of the most recognized landmarks in the world. The bus brings you to Sausalito - one of the highlights of the San Francisco Bay area. Enjoy its galleries, shopping, bay views and its many restaurants. You are able to stop here for just a few minutes, or spend a few hours and catch a later bus back to San Francisco.
Admire San Francisco’s illuminations on a non-stop 1.5-hour Night Tour, which covers many of the attractions of the other routes but adds a whole new perspective.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket for 3 city loops
- Special night tour
- Live English narration on each bus route and multilingual audio guidance on board the official city tour
- Madame Tussauds ticket (from March 1, 2019 onwards)
When you get there
• Buses will stop running at 4 PM on Christmas Eve (December 24) and New Years Eve (December 31)