Norfolk: Best of Norfolk Guided E-Bike Tour
- Enjoy a fun & informative guided e-bike tour around Norfolk, Virginia
- See all the must-see sights in Norfolk including the Nauticus, USS Wisconsin & the Chrysler Museum of Art
- Ride along Norfolk's Elizabeth River Trail
- Travel with ease and style on a Pedego electric bike
This electric bike tour takes 2.5 hours and is the perfect way to get up close with Norfolk’s fascinating history. You'll see the city’s best architectural gems and take in the scenery from carefully-chosen viewpoints. You’ll also hear the stories behind Norfolk’s most charming historic sites.
The electric bikes help you safely navigate Norfolk’s riverside terrain, city streets, and picturesque neighborhoods. At the end, your expert local guide will share insider recommendations to help you make the most of your time in Norfolk.
- 2.5-hour guided tour
- Use of Pedego electric bike and bike helmet
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs from our local partner's office at 223 E City Hall Ave, Ste 101, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA. Convenient parking available in the MacArthur Center Parking Garage near the City Hall Ave & Bank St entrance closest to Dillard’sOpen in Google Maps ⟶