Singapore: Night Safari Admission Ticket with Tram Ride
- Ride a safari tram for a multi-sensory wildlife adventure at Singapore Night Safari
- Get close to wildlife on the Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge and Wallaby walking trails
- Admire amazing animal talent at the safari's shows
- See your favourite animals in their nightly rituals at the Singapore Zoo
Stroll into the realm of the animals at our two giant aviaries where the Malayan flying foxes and giant flying squirrels can come right next to you. The aviaries are along the Leopard Trail where you can get within a whisker of the beautiful leopards from their dedicated glass observatory. Head along the Fishing Cat Trail and look in on fishing cats as they engage in their nightly riverside hunt. Then, trek right into the Outback to discover native wildlife of Australia including a family of wallabies in their walk-through habitat.
Don't miss the interactive "Creatures of the Night Show" where you can learn more about the natural abilities of fascinating nocturnal animals. Catch the talented troupe of tribal warriors as they thrill you with their fiery stunts in the Thumbuakar Performance.
As you whet your appetite for adventure, be sure to indulge in the Night Safari’s unique dining offerings - from gourmet fast food to popular local delicacies served in the traditional village ambiance of Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. You can even book a movable feast for a group of your guests onboard the award-winning Gourmet Safari Express.
More than just Singapore’s No.1 Nightspot, Night Safari has also been achieving success to support the conservation of biodiversity. Over the years Malayan tigers, Asian elephants, fishing cats, Malayan tapirs and Asian lions, among other endangered species have been successfully bred here. It’s an after-dark wildlife adventure that is truly one-of-a-kind.
- Entry ticket to Singapore Night Safari (including shows)
- 1 tram ride
Prepare for the activity
80, Mandai Lake Road, Singapore. You will receive your Singapore Night Safari entry ticket by email. Please present your e-tickets at Singapore Zoo ticketing counters 3 or upwards.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The "Creatures of the Night Show" is held daily at 19:30, 20:30 and 21:30 (plus 22:30 on Fridays, Saturdays and the evening of public holidays)
• Child tickets are valid for those aged 3-12
• Your ticket is valid up to 6 months from the date of purchase and you can use your ticket anytime within this period
• Exact entry time will be determined when you redeem your tickets at the Night Safari counter 3-8, based on availability