Niagara Falls, Canada: Scenic Airplane Tour with Champagne
- Marvel at breathtaking views that can only be seen from the air
- Admire the sights from your guaranteed window seat while sipping champagne
- Experience the up-close excitement of a flyby over the spectacular Niagara Falls
Plan to arrive at Niagara District Airport 30-minutes before departure for check-in. The airport is located an easy 15-minute drive from the main tourist area of Niagara Falls, Canada. After a short safety briefing, you will be escorted to the aircraft. Take off for your 100-kilometer air tour, flying over Niagara wine country before circling the Falls to soak up the views while you sip on complimentary champagne.
Your 30-minute tour showcases the iconic Niagara Falls and the Niagara On the Lake area. On a clear day, you can see the Toronto Skyline to the North and the shores of Lake Erie to the South. Whether you are capturing photos or simply enjoying the sights, you will enjoy maximum viewing opportunities from your guaranteed window seat in an aircraft with big bubble windows.
- 25 to 30-minute shared flight
- Guaranteed window seat for each passenger
- Complimentary champagne
Prepare for the activity
Niagara District Airport, 468 Niagara Stone Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada. The airport is an easy 15-minute drive from the main tourist area of Niagara Falls. Free parking is available on site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Flights are subject to favorable weather conditions - it's recommended to book for your first available day in Niagara Falls for maximum flexibility in case of cancellation
• Allow one hour for your experience, including check-in and safety briefing
• Flight time is approximate and can be affected by wind, passenger weight, and other conditions