Niagara Falls, Canada: Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour
- Depart from Niagara Falls, Canada, to experience Niagara Falls up close
- Enjoy a 20-minute boat tour to the base of Horseshoe Falls
- Stay dry or enjoy the mist with a 360° viewing platform and dry viewing areas
- Buy online and skip the ticket booth with your pre-purchased barcoded ticket
- Admire Niagara Gorge on a funicular ride to the Riverside Patio and boarding area
Begin your Niagara Falls adventure with a ride aboard the brand new 50-passenger Hornblower Niagara Funicular. Ride down the escarpment on a climate-controlled incline railway to the base of the stunning Niagara Falls Gorge.
Hop aboard the 'Voyage of the Falls' for a 20-minute boat tour to the base of the Falls and back. The catamarans offer a comfortable tour experience with tiered viewing decks that provide a 360-degree view of Niagara Falls. The boats also feature indoor observatory areas to protect guests from the mist, full washroom facilities and seating within sheltered areas.
During the day, experience the thundering roar, awesome power, and amazing mist of these natural wonders. Or, ride after sunset for a light mist experience to admire the illumination of the Falls. Before or after your cruise, enjoy the Riverside Patio, a fully licensed outdoor space open for cruise guests all season long. It is the perfect spot to enjoy sweet and savory culinary favorites and BBQ items.
- 20-minute boat tour (departing Niagara Falls, Canada)
- Audio commentary on board
- All taxes and fees
- Recyclable mist poncho
- Roundtrip transport to the boarding area via the Niagara Funicular
- WiFi onsite
Prepare for the activity
Niagara Funicular, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Present your barcoded ticket for skip-the-ticket-line entry at the Funicular booth, located at the intersection of Clifton Hill and the Niagara Parkway & River Road. There is no need to stand in line to purchase a ticket. Remember to bring your passport if you are coming from the USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
• Your ticket is valid for use during opening hours on the booked date so you can sail anytime on your reservation date
• In peak season (June to August), lines at the funicular and at the boarding area may occur during peak hours. Time your visit before 11:00 AM or after 4:00 PM for the best experience possible
• This activity is non-refundable. If you are unable to participate on your booked date, you may reschedule for another date within the same year as purchase
• You can request and access a wheelchair upon arrival at the Hornblower Niagara Funicular located at the intersection of Clifton Hill and the Niagara Parkway, subject to availability