Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
- See the Capitol, White House and the Air and Space Museum
- Drive past the Washington Monument
- See the Vietnam and Korean War Memorials
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery (passport or US ID required for entrance)
New York City
- 4 hours
White House (photo stop)
United States Capitol (photo stop)
Smithsonian Air & Space Museum (free time)
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 4 hours
- Entry not included
Start with a visit to the Arlington National Cemetery where you can visit the Kennedy family gravesite, then it is on to Capitol Hill.
See the Capitol, Senate, and White House, and understand the core of the US government. Continue to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, before visiting the Lincoln, Korea, and Vietnam Memorials.
In the late afternoon, embark on a panoramic city tour before your departure back to New York for an early evening arrival.
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van or bus
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Washington, D.C.
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card