Join us aboard the Shearwater for a thrilling way to visit New York’s magnificent harbor. These 90-minute day sails offer the perfect opportunity to sit back and relax while you take in close-up views of the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Step aboard one of NYC’s designated floating landmarks
- Enjoy unparalleled views of the Statue of Liberty & the Brooklyn Bridge
- Choose your complementary drink from a selection of beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Relax on a 90-minute harbor cruise
- 90-min sightseeing cruise
- Professional captain and crew
- 1 complementary drink (choice of beer, wine or soft drink)
- Crew gratuity
- Extra drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Shearwater is located on the south side of the North Cove Marina, at the end of Liberty Street on the Hudson River, Downtown Manhattan.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time and check in at the Shearwater dock to exchange your voucher for a boarding pass. The Shearwater is docked on the south side of the North Cove Marina at the World Financial Center. You must have a boarding pass in order to board the Shearwater.