Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island: Ferry Tour and Ripley's
- Get guaranteed access to the reserve line of the Statue of Liberty
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island at your own pace
- Enjoy early, crowd-free access to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park
- Explore independently with the audio guides
- Experience Ripley's Believe it or Not museum
Learn about the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial and Bosque Gardens and Fountain. Encounter Castle Clinton, which was built in anticipation of the War of 1812 and was the centerpiece of the revitalization efforts of the park. Your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry to Liberty Island where you will benefit from priority boarding and save precious time.
Receive priority access to the ferry Line to Liberty Island, before crossing New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants access to the pedestal and Pedestal Museum. Built by Gustave Eiffel, “Lady Liberty” was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic.
Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island. Here you are able to pick up your audio guide on arrival (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic) and explore independently. Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
When visiting Times Square, enjoy the "Ripley’s Believe It or Not!" museum. This historic Times Square museum is home to rare artifacts and thrilling interactive exhibits. The one-of-a-kind attraction welcomes visitors to immerse themselves in the unusual, the unexpected and the unbelievable. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square showcases some of the most incredible exhibits found in New York City, many of them discovered and owned by Robert Ripley himself. This family friendly attraction is also the largest Ripley’s in North America.
- Ferry tickets to Liberty Island (Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Island
- VIP reserved access to the ferry with your local guide assisting you to the line
- Audio self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum, this is not included in the 2:00PM
- 30-minute guided walking tour of Battery Park
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for Ellis Island
- Entrance to Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square
- Guide on Liberty Island and Ellis Island (unless fully-escorted option booked)
- Gratuity for your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004 (outside Starbucks Coffee). 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station. Ripley's Believe it or Not! 234 West 42nd Street New York, NY 10036Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Keep in mind that you will go through a mandatory airport grade security screening prior to boarding the ferry
• Please dress according to the weather to ensure a comfortable experience
• This experience is both indoors and outdoors
• Please note, the 2:00PM tour does not include access to Ellis Island
• You can visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square any day during your stay during visiting hours, you do not have to do everything on the same day