NYC: Grand Central, Rockefeller Center & Top of the Rock
- Enjoy the spectacular architectural beauty of Grand Central Terminal
- Listen to the historical background of the New York Public Library
- Visit the iconic Bryant Park
- Marvel at the imposing Rockefeller Center
- Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view at Top of the Rock
Next, discover the beloved Bryant Park. Once a cemetery, a reservoir, and a military camp, it is now famous for its lush seasonal gardens, free activities, and famed surrounding skyscrapers. The tour will continue with views of the New York Public Library, the third-largest book collection in the world, and a visit to the Rockefeller Center. Conceived by John D. Rockefeller as a city within a city, the Rockefeller Center is home to a remarkable collection of art deco motifs and sculptures, as well as a hub of entertainment and business options.
Finally, the tour ends at the entrance of the Top of the Rock observatory where you will enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of New York City’s spectacular skyline.
- Expert licensed English-speaking guide
- Admission tickets to the Top of the Rock
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes