Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island: Fast-Track Access
- Get guaranteed access to the VIP line of the Statue of Liberty
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island at your own pace
- Enjoy early, crowd-free access to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Take a 30-minute Live guided tour in English of Battery Park
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial on the upgrade option
You will learn about the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial and Bosque Gardens and Fountain. Your tour will also encounter Castle Clinton, which was built in anticipation of the War of 1812 and was the centerpiece of the revitalization efforts of the park. Your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry to Liberty Island where you will benefit from priority boarding and save precious time.
You will receive priority access to the ferry Line to Liberty Island, before crossing New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty. Built by Gustave Eiffel, “Lady Liberty” was a gift to the United States from the people of France. You can take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, and Arabic
Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island. Here you are able to pick up your audio guide on arrival (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic) and explore independently. Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
Alternatively, upgrade to an escorted tour and benefit from the services of an English-speaking guide on Ellis Island. This option also includes a guided tour of the 9/11 Memorial once you have returned to Manhattan from Ellis Island.
- Ferry tickets to Liberty Island (Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Island
- VIP reserved access to the ferry with your local guide assisting you to the line
- Audio self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum, this is not included in the 2:00PM
- 30-minute Live guided walking tour in English of Battery Park
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, and Arabic
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for Ellis Island in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, and Arabic
- Guide on Liberty Island and Ellis Island (unless escorted option booked)
- Gratuity for your guide (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004 (outside Starbucks Coffee). 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Keep in mind that you will go through a mandatory airport grade security screening prior to boarding the ferry
• Please dress according to the weather to ensure a comfortable experience This experience is both indoors and outdoors
• Please note, the 2:00PM tour does not include access to Ellis Island
You might also like...
Product ID: 173703