New York City’s Iconic Sights: 3-Hour Photography Tour
- Take in the highlights of NYC on a unique walking tour
- Capture Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Empire State Building, and other iconic sites with your camera
- Get some great photography tips from a professional
Photograph Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Empire State Building, and sites in Central Park. Learn how to best photograph these landmark locations as you sharpen your photography skills.
Discover how to work with lines and angles to bring locations to life. You’ll even get an opportunity to photograph the skyline from Central Park!
With groups of no more than 8 participants, this is the ideal way to learn as much as you can about taking breathtaking photos with Manhattan as your backdrop.
- Professional photographer as your instructor/guide
- Subway fare
- Camera rental
Prepare for the activity
• Gratuities are not included
• Please dress comfortably and according to the weather conditions
• On this fast-paced photo tour you will utilize the NYC Subway system
• This photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic experience
• Please note that the activity is not wheelchair accessible due to the use of the Subway
• Tours are limited to 8 participants per group