New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and One World Observatory
- See the sights of New York City from Brooklyn to the Bronx
- Hop off and back on the sightseeing bus at any stop that interests you
- Take a ride on a sightseeing ferry
- Visit One World Observatory and enjoy breathtaking views of the city from the Western Hemisphere’s tallest building
In addition the pass, this program includes your choice of a visit to either the New York Historical Society Museum or the Museum of the City of New York, plus a value-added Eat and Play Card, and a visit to the 9/11 Tribute Museum.
And that's not all! You’ll also gain admission to One World Trade Center, where you’ll ascend to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in less than 60 seconds. Take in the sights of the city and beyond.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass
- Admission to One World Observatory
When you get there
Visitor center, 777 8th Avenue at 47th Street: Your One World Observatory ticket can be picked up at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center located at One World Observatory, Brookfield Place, 230 Vesey Street, 2nd floor.Open in Google Maps ⟶