New York Hell's Kitchen Food & Central Park Combo Tour
- Taste foods from around the world in just 1 neighborhood
- Learn how Hell's Kitchen got its name
- Explore Central Park and some of the 843 acres of tranquil green space in the middle of New York
Today Hell's Kitchen has become a gentrified area that boasts some of the most expensive properties in the city, as you’ll experience on this 4-hour guided tour. A world of ethnic food is available in Hell's Kitchen, a diverse neighborhood located just to the west of the Theater District.
On the Hell’s Kitchen Food Tour you’ll visit some of the best restaurants in midtown Manhattan and taste some of the best food in New York. Try a variety of specialties from empanadas to custom-made donuts, and don't forget the bourekas!
Next on this combo tour you’ll get to walk off all that amazing food in Central Park. Experience the best Central Park has to offer, including landscapes created to make it seem like you’re in the countryside. This 843-acre site is a welcome respite from New York's concrete jungle.
Your expert guide will tell you about the park’s beginnings as a social experiment, and about some of its best kept secrets. See statues of historical figures, writers, and children's books characters, and visit some of the locations used in filming Hollywood movies.
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• A vegetarian option is available — please inform the local supplier at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (including vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets).
• Unfortunately pets are not allowed on this tour