New York City: Central Park Tour by Pedicab
- Learn the history of Central Park and see movie locations and celebrity homes
- Stop at the most famous places and take pictures while your guide explains the significance
- Discover hidden spots that aren’t in the guidebooks
- Take a unique tour of Central Park by pedicab
- Relax as your guide drives you to the top sights in comfort
- Visit top attractions such as Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Fountain and Bow Bridge
If you would like to get familiar with the basic places of interest in Central Park, take a ride on a 1-hour pedicab tour through New York City's famous park. Visit Strawberry Fields, the Dakota Building, Cherry Hill, the Bethesda Fountain, Bow Bridge, Summer Stage, Sheep Meadow, Tavern on Green, and more. You'll see it all!
No matter what season, you will be taken on a dreamlike ride in one of the world’s most celebrated landscapes, filled with authentic New York culture and architectural splendor. Along the way, your guide will inform you about the history and significance of the various sights you pass.
(2-hour tours are not possible in winter time because of cold temperatures.)
See the sights of New York’s Central Park on a unique 2-hour pedicab tour. Your tour guide will show you the sights of Central Park and tell you about its history as you travel at a leisurely pace.
There are 5 stops on the 2-hour tour. Each stop is around 5-7 minutes, where you walk to see the sights up close.
Some of the sights you’ll see on your 2-hour pedicab tour include:
Tavern on Green
Alice in Wonderland
The Great Lawn
Metropolitan Museum of Art
American Museum of Natural History
- Professional, licensed guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Please dress warmly during the winter months.