New Orleans Original Cocktail Late Afternoon Walking Tour
- Visit some of the restaurants and bars along the famous Bourbon and St. Peter's Streets
- Hear classic stories of New Orleans
- Gain a different view of New Orleans through its history of fine dining and drinking
- Taste the infamous cocktails that originated in New Orleans
- Enjoy a complimentary NATCHEZ Punch at the beginning of your tour
You’ll visit some of the restaurants and bars along the famous Bourbon and St. Peter’s Streets. You’ll be shaken - and stirred - by the recipes of the city’s most infamous cocktails along the way. From the Sazerac and Pimm’s Cup, to the Hurricane and Hand Grenade, you’re sure to enjoy a different view of New Orleans through its history of fine dining and drinking.
It's history ...with a twist!
- 2.5-hour guided walking tour of bars and restaurants in the French Quarter
- Experienced local guide
- Complimentary Natchez punch
- Drinks (except the complimentary punch)
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the Gray Line Lighthouse - 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - (behind Jax Brewery) at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a tour ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Drinks are available for purchase along the tour route.
• This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes! During warmer months, we recommend that you wear lightly colored clothing, caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested.