New Orleans: French Quarter Ghost and Vampire Tour
- Hear stories of real documented reports of vampires and ghosts roaming around the streets of the French Quarter
- Visit multiple locations where paranormal activity is part of normal every day life
- Experience the "Dark Side" of New Orleans
- Discover the haunted streets and supernatural legends of the French Quarter
- See sites of tragic deaths and reputed supernatural sightings
- Use an EMF Meter and a Ghost/Paranormal Detector
Guests will also learn about New Orleans Traditional Burial Practices, hear beautiful love stories that end in tragedy. Guests will explore and investigate some paranormal activity, and last but certainly not least guests on this tour will be visiting multiple locations where real vampires held their victims captive and fed off their blood.
Visit the home of the most predictable ghost Julie. This story is one of the most tragic love stories in New Orleans. Hear the story of the Carter Brothers, they were tried, convicted, and put to death however they are still seen by some today. Visit the location of the largest mass murder in New Orleans history. To this day the crime is unsolved however the ghosts remain.
This tour is packed full of ghost and vampires stories. Learn the difference between Vampires of Legend and Vampires of History. This tour is given in a theatrical version. It is more than a tour, it is a performance!
- 2-Hour Ghost and Vampire Walking Tour
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Guests will be allowed to stop along the tour route to purchase drinks to go during this walking tour. Guests should keep in mind that while some bars allow children inside, some do not