Delhi: Full-Day Private Tour, Qutb Minar, and Entrance Fees
Pickup includedYour Hotel of Stay, Guide will pick you from your hotel
- Get a close-up look at the most famous monuments of Delhi on a guided adventure
- Enjoy the services of a private air-conditioned vehicle and driver
- Discover the beauty and history of Qutub Minar, a large tower which has deep-rooted meaning for locals
- Admire the cultural, spiritual and historical landmarks of Delhi
Moving further, ride through the streets of Delhi, until you reach the Humayun's Tomb, designed by the Persian architect and the first garden tomb on the Indian subcontinent. Explore the beauty for about an hour. After that, head to the Red Fort, which was the residence of the Mughal Emperor of India for nearly 200 years, until 1857. While on the way you'll pass through India Gate and the President's house. You'll stay at Red fort for about an hour and a half as your guide explains the history and the ups and downs of Indian history since 17th Century.
After that, you'll go for your lunch in the bustling market of Old Delhi. Finally, you'll visit the Jama Masjid, built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and the largest gathering mosque. After your visit to the Mosque, get dropped off back at your hotel.
- Entrance fees to monuments listed
- Private English-speaking guide
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, toll charges, and fuel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified