Florence: National Museum of Bargello Private Tour
- Explore the historic building of the National Museum of Bargello
- Discover a variety of works by famed sculptors such as Donatello and Michelangelo
- Learn about the history of the works on display with a professional private guide
- Enjoy some free time after the tour to explore the museum at your leisure
With your guide, discover a large number of artworks, mainly sculptures, statues, and bas-reliefs created by the great Florentine Renaissance artists. See notable works such as the beautiful "Terre Cotte" by Luca and Andrea Della Robbia, and various statues created by Donatello, Mino of Fiesole, and Desiderio Da Settignano. See the "Bottega dei Rossellino" and the "Formelle Bronzee" of the Baptistery of Florence by Lorenzo Ghiberti and Filippo Brunelleschi.
See a variety of works by Giambologna Cellini and some early works by Michelangelo. After your guided tour, enjoy some free time to explore the museum at your leisure.
- Fast-track entrance tickets.
- Reservation fees.
- Professional private tour guide
- Radio headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts, you must exchange your voucher at the ticket office before the tour begins. Look for “CITY FLORENCE TOURS” Tour Operator's office next to the number 14 of Via De' Castellani, precisely at the number 18/red, in front of the general exit of the Uffizi Gallery, 5 minutes walk from Bargello Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶